Endless job opportunities. Competitive salaries. The chance to change a life or the world. SEMO has the credentials to propel your healthcare career.
With a worldwide pandemic and a graying population, the focus has never been more squarely on our country’s healthcare needs. At Southeast Missouri State, our students are focused on all aspects—from research and data to technology and innovation, from prevention to care. We offer 50+ degree options in the health professions, so however you want to make a difference, we have the path for you. We’ve reinvented our programs to incorporate emerging needs such as data visualization, computational science, online healthcare modalities, and electronic documentation. Plus, hands-on training at world class facilities both on and off campus will give you a competitive edge in the job market, so you secure Tomorrow’s Careers Today.
- From patient care to research, from management to policy, from wellness to data, healthcare is a big field, and it’s evolving rapidly. We have programs that prepare you for the full scope of options and the emerging changes.
- Healthcare is no longer provided only in person, and our programs prepare you for modalities including in-office care, virtual, and telehealth.
- Degrees blend research and hands-on experiences, so students are immersed in learning and applying.
- Regardless the field, most 21st century science jobs involve some form of computational science experience beyond computer programming. At SEMO, you’ll begin developing these skills in your first classes.
- Healthcare is rapidly incorporating analytics and big data, and our programs are teaching you the statistical techniques to not just reach conclusions but communicate your findings.
- Partnerships with world class medical facilities and organizations complement 15 on-campus professional centers and multi-million dollar laboratories, so students learn in real world settings.
- Faculty bring their personal field experiences to our comprehensive coursework, so you benefit not just from their knowledge but also their mentorship and network.
- Many health professions will require education beyond a bachelor’s degree, Southeast’s rigorous programs and affordable cost will help you launch an extraordinary career without extraordinary debt.