Each year, departments elect representatives for three-year terms in the Faculty Senate. This organization is the body by which faculty are able to make formal recommendations on new policies and procedures, changes in existing policies and/or procedures and all other matters involving faculty.
|Kim Louie||Chair-Elect||Communication Studies & Modern Languages||(573) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Erin Fluegge||Membership Chair||Management||(573) email@example.com|
|Jenny Yang Cropp||Membership Chair||English||(573) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Patsy Seabaugh||Faculty Senate, Johnson Faculty Centreemail@example.com|
The faculty handbook helps to outline the expectations of the senate and the roles of other positions within the university.
All meetings are currently held in person, with the scheduled meeting time of 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- January 26, 2022 University Center, Redhawks Room
- February 9, 2022 109 Dempster
- February 23, 2022 University Center, Redhawks Room
- March 9, 2022 University Center, Redhawks Room
- March 30, 2022 University Center, Redhawks Room
- April 13, 2022 University Center, Program Lounge
- April 27, 2022 University Center, Program Lounge
- May 4, 2022 University Center, Redhawks Room