Technology drives change. SEMO’s cyber and computer science programs are a constant. Accolades. Accreditations. Awards. Groundbreaking programs to create competitive, confident graduates.
Just try to find something not dependent upon a computer. That means the world will need more computer scientists to make everything from electricity to cars go. Mix in keeping all those things safe from data breaches and hacks, and the job market is looking pretty promising. SEMO’s computer science and cybersecurity programs are so strong, we were granted the statewide designation in those areas. Why? There’s our recognition from the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security. We are also 10-time defending state cyber defense champions. Plus, there’s our Cyber Range and our Institute of Cybersecurity where students blend theory with practice. Artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning will impact every aspect of our lives. SEMO is the best choice to harness that technology and build Tomorrow’s Careers Today.
- Quality programs are distinguished with recognition by NSA and DHS plus they are ABET-accredited.
- An advisory board of industry professionals ensures our curriculum stays relevant.
- We offer industry recognized credentials such as ...
- The Cyber Range’s ever-growing computer cluster gives students more than 1,500 processing threads that can be accessed remotely for hands on learning.
- An Internet of Things (IoT) lab gives students the chance to research efficiency, security, and integration on devices.
- Anyone can learn to code. Our students learn to think innovatively and creatively because that’s the first step in protecting our systems.
- Statewide mission designation speaks to SEMO being at the forefront of computer science and cybersecurity education in Missouri.
- 100 percent of our students are employed six months after graduation.