Southeast Online prides itself in offering quality, career furthering degrees at an affordable price. We work with partners across the region to create a more educated and prepared workforce through partnerships with trusted companies.
Benefits of a partnership include:
- Financial benefits available to your employees
- Opportunities to serve on advisory boards to influence course curriculum, graduate outcomes, program offerings, etc.
- Access to more than 50 online academic programs
- A personalized website for your employees to utilize and to help promote our partnership
Please take a look at these resources and contact Dan Morris, assistant director for communications, Southeast Online at (573) 651-2766 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
- Denso Partnership
- Family Counseling Center
- Mercy Partnership
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center Partnership
- Perry County Memorial Hospital Partnership
- Phelps Health Partnership
- Rhodes Partnership
- Saint Francis Partnership
- SoutheastHEALTH Partnership
- St Luke's Partnership
- TG Missouri Partnership
New Standard Online Rate
Southeast now offers a standard online tuition rate for undergraduate and graduate degrees, regardless of location.
A Public University Partner
Southeast Missouri State University is a comprehensive, accredited public university. We bring the benefits of groundbreaking academic programs and affordable degrees to businesses and their employees.
Competitive Degree Options
Southeast offers more than 50 academic programs online with opportunities to study nursing, health care management, technology management, criminal justice, and a host of other career-advancing options.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the application for admission online. Be sure to include the company code (your company code) on the application.
- Request to have your high school and any college transcripts sent to Southeast.
- Fill out the Employee Rate Agreement form and email the required materials to email@example.com or mail them to:
Southeast Missouri State University
Office of Admissions
One University Plaza,MS 3550
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701-4799
Maintain Your Employee Discount
Online students that wish to receive the discount are required to recertify every semester. To receive the discount, complete the provided form for your employer and submit it together with the required materials (noted on the form) to the Office of Admissions.
Southeast Online Programs
Phone: 1 (573) 651-2766
Fax: 1 (573) 651-2859