The District Continuous Improvement (DCI) Framework was developed through the work with Missouri Model Districts (MMD). Using a district-level approach, District Continuous Improvement integrates effective academic and behavioral practices into a framework for achieving exceptional student outcomes.
The key components of this program are:
- Collaborative teams
- Data-based Decision Making
- Common Formative Assessments
- Developing Assessment Capable Learners
- School Based Implementation Coaching
- Collective Teacher Efficacy
For more information, visit moedu-sail.org.