Build a better foundation for your future.
Southeast Missouri State University wants to help open doors for future advancement in your field. We offer TG Missouri employees a 5% tuition discount and a waived application fee when enrolling in an online-only degree program through Southeast Online.
You can also qualify for TG Tuition Reimbursement with the following programs:
- Industrial Management program for TG (linked to program page https://semo.edu/online/partnerships/tg-degree.html )
- Business Administration (linked to program page https://semo.edu/online/online-degrees/BS-business-administration.html )
Computer Information Systems (linked to program page https://semo.edu/online/online-degrees/BS-cis.html )
- Technology Management (linked to program page https://semo.edu/online/online-degrees/BS-technology-management.html )
- Management (linked to program page https://semo.edu/online/online-degrees/MS-management.html )
- Technology Management (linked to program page https://semo.edu/online/online-degrees/MS-technology-management.html )
Contact Nicole Garris at (573) 547-1041 extension 5118 to apply for reimbursement.
New Standard Online Rate
Southeast now offers a standard online tuition rate for undergraduate and graduate degrees, regardless of location or employment.
A Public University Partner
Southeast Missouri State University is a comprehensive, accredited public university partnered with TG Missouri. We bring the benefits of groundbreaking academic programs and affordable degrees to employees like you.
Competitive Degree Options
Southeast Missouri State University offers more than 40 academic programs online with opportunities to study applied technology, computer information systems, technology management, business administration and a host of other degree programs.
Prior Learning Assessment
You've done the work. Now get the credit. Southeast Missouri State University offers a variety of opportunities for Prior Learning Assessment (PLA), meaning you could get college credit for professional or military experience you've already done.
Steps to Apply
- Complete the application for admission online. Be sure to include the company code TGMO01M on the application. Also remember to apply as a web campus/online student and with a general studies degree if you want to complete the customized Industrial Management program for TG. Your degree will officially change to Interdisciplinary Studies once you are accepted and your personal degree plan is completed.
- Request to have your high school and any college transcripts sent to Southeast.
- Fill out the Employee Rate Agreement form and email the required materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to:
Office of Admissions
One University Plaza
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701-4799
Current Southeast Online students that wish to receive the discount are required to recertify every semester. To receive the discount, complete the Employee Rate Agreement form and submit it together with the required materials (noted on the form) to the Office of Admissions.