At Southeast we expect our students to use alcohol responsibly and to avoid driving if they are impaired.
- Substance Awareness Prevention and Education (SAPE): (573) 986-6191
- Center for Behavioral Health and Accessibility: (573) 986-6191
- Department of Public Safety: (573) 651-2215
- Alcoholics Anonymous: (800) 839-1686
- Community Counseling Center (Fees based on income - free to most students): (573) 334-1100
- Family Counseling Center (Fees based on income - free to most students): (573) 651-4177
- Gibson Recovery Center (Fees based on income - free to most students): (573) 332-0416
- Cape Girardeau Police Department: (573) 335-2261
- Personal Substance Abuse Hotline: (888) 981-4704
- Parents’ Information (SAMHSA): (800) 622-HELP (4357)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- Missouri Mental Health Foundation: email@example.com or (573) 635-9201
About my Alcohol Use
Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO is a brief online questionnaire that provides private, personalized feedback regarding your use patterns and frequency. The program also compares your alcohol use to that of other students and provides weekly, monthly, and annual estimates spent on alcohol. The information is then presented in a way that encourages you to make choices that align with your personal aspirations and goals.
Alcohol Poisoning Facts
Do you know about the dangers of alcohol poisoning? When should you seek professional help for a friend? Sadly enough, too many college students say they wish they would have sought medical treatment for a friend. Many end up feeling responsible for alcohol-related tragedies that could have easily been prevented.