Welcome to Southeast. We can't wait to see what you do!
Students seeking admission to undergraduate programs that meet all admission requirements except English Language Proficiency can seek undergraduate conditional admission.
Follow the steps below to apply for admission to our Intensive English program with conditional admission to undergraduate/bachelor’s program.
STEP 1: EMAIL YOUR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
To ensure efficiency and timely processing, please try to include all required documents in one email (per student) and provide the student's last name, first name and date of birth in the subject line.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (or reply to the confirmation email you received after you submitted your online application) with a scanned copy of the following items:
- Passport copy
- Please include valid passport copies for all dependents listed on your application.
- Passport must be valid at least six months beyond the intended program start date.
- Unofficial academic transcripts (More Information)
- Affidavit of Financial Support and proof of finances (More Information)
- Web-only students are not required to submit proof of finances.
- If you are studying in the US, please submit the SEVIS Visa Status Verification Form. This form is a verification of your visa status, and not a request to transfer your SEVIS record to us. Southeast does NOT accept SEVIS records in terminated or completed status.