Focus on your career, not your debt: you’ll do that here.
In addition to the University scholarship program, the Department of Mass Media has endowed scholarships dedicated to the support of mass media students.
“Because of scholarships and financial aid, I will graduate from SEMO without any student debt. It’s an amazing blessing, and I’m so excited to be able to focus on my career after graduation instead of having the stress of trying to pay back my loans as fast as I can.” - Rachel Grubbs, student
Herb and Peggy Taylor Endowment for Excellence in Mass Media
Drawing upon the resources of SEMO Mass Media alumni, the Herb and Peggy Taylor Endowment for Excellence provides finances, mentoring, and professional networking to students.
Mass Media Endowed Scholarships
Through the generosity of alumni and friends, the Department of Mass Media has the following endowed scholarships available to students:
- Dr. Tamara Baldwin Mass Media Scholarship
- Mary and John Blue Scholarship for Journalism
- Judith Ann Crow Scholarship for Journalism
- Michael Davis Scholarship
- R. Ferrell Ervin Memorial Scholarship
- Amy Garrison Mass Media Scholarship
- Jordan H. Hale Memorial Scholarship
- Ervin Roy Keller Student Media Scholarship
- Ann Parry Scholarship for Engaged Citizenship
- Jay and Kathleen Wolz Scholarship
How can I get Scholarships at SEMO?
Southeast awards more than $20 million in scholarships each year. Learn more about how we make education affordable.