If you are looking to get connected on campus with student organizations, leadership opportunities, and special campus events, we can help.
We are the Student Involvement Ambassadors. We connect Southeast students and the 200 student organizations we have at Southeast Missouri State. If you have no idea where to find information on what to do or what club you'd like to join, we can help you find the answers!
The Student Involvement Ambassador Office is located in the Center for Student Involvement (CSI), located on the second floor of the University Center.
We are open from 12-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Why get involved?
- Are you feeling home sick? Well, getting involved eases the transition from high school to college.
- Getting involved helps you to meet other people who have similar interests.
- Involved students are more likely to graduate and feel satisfied with their college experience.
- Involved students learn important life skills outside of the classroom.
- Students who are involved build leadership and teamwork skills that will aid them in future employment opportunities.
What we offer students
- Detailed information about Southeast’s 200 student clubs and organizations
- Confidential one-on-one peer facilitated consultations
- Assistance with discovering what your interests are
- Assistance with determining how much time you have to get involved
- Get you connected and involved
What we offer clubs
- Promotion of your club or organization’s upcoming events
- “Help Us, Help You” consultations to help organize your club, fine tune your mission, goals, and day-to-day operations
- Referrals to necessary resources
Are you ready to get involved?
Deciding how to get involved at Southeast can be overwhelming if you don’t know where to start! Academics, time management, special interests, and student life are all key factors in the decision making process. We, the Student Involvement Ambassadors, can help and find the best fit for you!