Visit on Show Me Day
Show Me Day is our premiere campus visit day with multiple days offered throughout the year. It’s a day all about you!
You can tour campus, eat in dining facilities, talk to professors, get your financial aid questions answered, and hear from the people who will be helping you through your college journey.
Register for Show Me Day
We’ve told you all about the super informative and fun day we have planned so you can visit, tour, and learn more about Southeast. There’s only one thing left to do.
- 9:30 a.m.
- Check-In and Meet Your Admission Counselor / Show Me Center
- 10:00 a.m.
- University and Scholarship Overview / Show Me Center Arena
- 10:45 a.m.
- Academic & Student Life Fair / Student Recreation Center
- 11:15 a.m
- Campus Tours / Walking and Shuttle Options
- 12:00 p.m.
- Lunch / Towers Café (2nd floor)
- College of Education, Health and Human Studies at Scully Building
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences at Memorial Hall
- College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics at Magill Hall
- Department of Communication Disorders at Grauel Building
- Department of Mass Media at Rust Center for Media / 325 Broadway
- Department of Nursing at Crisp Hall
- EDvolution Center at Scully Building
- Harrison College of Business and Computing at Dempster Hall
- Health Science at Parker Hall
- History and Historic Preservation Programs at Carnahan Hall
- Holland College of Arts and Media at River Campus – Cultural Arts Center Atrium / 518 S Fountain St
- Jane Stephens Honors Program at Memorial Hall
- Professional Pilot Program at Cape Regional Airport
Shuttles will be provided to all locations
- Admissions Computer Lab at Towers Complex Conference Room 207E
- Residence Hall Open Houses
- Laferla Hall / 982 Greek Dr
- Merick Hall / 330 Henderson Ave
- Towers West / 1000 Towers Circle
- Vandiver Hall / 350 N. Henderson
- Student + Aquatic Centers / 750 New Madrid Street
Show Me Day @ the Show Me Center
You’ll start your amazing day at the Show Me Center, home to Redhawks Basketball. Access available from Sprigg and New Madrid Streets or get directions below.
Why Is It called Show Me Day?
The storied history of our campus visit days extends back to an early University president and what eventually became the statewide motto.