Standing committees and councils serve an important role in enhancing the institution’s work in support of Southeast Missouri State University’s mission, vision, values and strategic plan.
Assignment to a Committee or Council is by appointment, through invitation, or by virtue of an individual’s position at Southeast Missouri State University. Members of each of the University Standing Committees are typically appointed by at the beginning of each academic year.
The University Standing Committees and Councils are advisory in nature, and work to provide oversight or recommendations, or to act as a collaborative body focused on a particular subject or matter.
Current University Standing Committees or Councils
- Academic Advising Council
- Administrative Council
- Clerical/Service Job Evaluation Committee
- College Council
- Council of Deans
- Funding for Results Team
- General Education Council
- Graduate Council
- Information Technology Committee
- International Council
- Research Involving Human Subjects Committee
- University Academic Council
- University Assessment Review Committee
- University Athletic Committee
- University Budget Review Committee
- University Commencement Committee
- University Equity Issues Committee
- University Planning Committee
- University Promotion and Sabbatical Leave Committee
- University Tenure and Promotion and Sabbatical Leave Advisory Committee