Southeast’s Transit Services have put guidelines in place to make the shuttle experience enjoyable and safe for all passengers.
- Southeast Missouri State University’s Code of Student Conduct applies to transit services passengers.
- the driver will give direction should an emergency occur.
- Passengers should remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Arms and legs should be kept in the bus.
- Objects should never be thrown at or from the bus.
- Wait for a bus in a safe place, off the road, clear of traffic, and at designated bus stops.
- trash receptacles are located at the front of the bus.
- Aisles should remain clear and the seats available for passengers.
- Emergency exits are to be used only in the on the direction of driver.
- Transit buses are smoke free.
- During Covid pandemic special procedures set forth by The University must be followed
Medial equipment and service animals are permitted on this service.
Items left on shuttle buses will be turned in to DPS.
Grievance procedures can be reviewed by contacting the transit office at 573-986-6187 or at email@example.com.