Southeast celebrates the diversity in our students, faculty, and staff on campus. Events are organized throughout the year for you to participate in and help you find your flock on campus and in the community.
LGBT History Month
- October 4: Ally Picnic at the River Campus
- October 9: PRIDE meeting for Indigenous People’s Day
- October 13: Chat with Brian (CEO of PFlag National and SEMO Alum)-River Campus Atrium from 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- October 14: SEMO Homecoming Parade at 5 p.m. (PFLAG will march, PRIDE will not)
- October 25: Screening of But I’m a Cheerleader (dir. Jamie Babitt, 1999) with post-film discussion, Oscar Christian Hirsch Community Room Cape Girardeau Public Library, 6-8 p.m.
- PRIDE Month: every June