Students can receive a voucher for the Google Certification exam at no cost.* To obtain a voucher, please fill out the exam voucher request form. Then, you will receive an email from The EDvolution Center with your voucher code. After you have taken the exam, please use the link below to upload your certificate. If you did not pass the exam, please send an email to email@example.com and let Jana know your exam results.
The College of Education, Health, and Human Studies will provide $10 vouchers to students wanting to obtain Google Educator Level 1 certification. To qualify for a testing voucher, students must complete ONE of the following actions:
- Attend a face-to-face G Suite for Education workshop in the EDvolution Center
- Complete at least modules 3 and 17 and take the embedded quizzes of the G Suite for Education
- Level 1 modules offered online through the EDvolution Center
- Complete the Fundamentals Training modules at the Google Teacher Center
- Attend other professional development focused on G Suite for Education.**
- Be currently enrolled in EL300, SE360, or SE365.
To obtain the testing voucher:
- Complete the professional development outlined above
- Complete the Google Educator Level 1 Certification request form
- Once you complete your certification, please upload your Google Educator Certificate
Only one testing voucher will be provided to each student.
*Students must provide adequate proof of eligibility in order to receive a voucher. Students are responsible for any further Level 1 testing costs if they do not pass the exam.
**Student must provide proof of attendance.