The MCA IRC Proctor Test Delivery System offers a simplified approach to the delivery of certain Cisco Netacad exams for IRC use in the state of Missouri.
ADA delivery is available through test centers using proctored exams. The MCA IRC Proctor program allows candidates to register and take a standard IRC exam wherever there is an approved MCA IRC proctor present and an Internet-connected PC (that meets system requirements). IRC guidelines for the state of Missouri can be found on the Missouri DESE Website. Missouri DESE IRC list.
How does it work?
First, you must be a Cisco Network Academy. If you want to become an Academy visit Cisco Netacad Website. Academies that wish to enroll in the MCA IRC Proctor program must identify at least one potential proctor, who then applies to become an approved Test Administrator through one of the Missouri Academy Support Centers (ASC). This process will allow you academy to administer proctored exams in the state of Missouri that meet the IRC requirement for your school.
The MCA IRC Proctor Test Delivery System only has the following exams available for IRC delivery:
- IT Essentials - Fall 2020
- Network Fundamentals – Meet 75% or better on final
- Routing and Switching Essentials - Meet 75% or better on final
How do I apply to become a Test Administrator?
- Review the MCA IRC Proctor Guidelines
- Review and accept the Missouri Cisco Academy Credential Proctor Agreement.
- Please contact one of the 3 Missouri ASCs directly to expedite the application process. Your applications will be reviewed by one of the 3 ASCs and if approved, your credentials along with program information will be sent to you.
- After approval students will need to complete Candidate Agreement and academy will need to keep a log.
Midwest ASC Alliance - St. Louis Forest Park
St. Louis Community College
Phone: (314) 644-9229