The Missouri CISCO Academy (MCA) Industrial Recognized Credential (IRC) Proctor Test Delivery System offers a simplified approach to the delivery of certain Cisco Netacad exams for IRC use in the state of Missouri.
ADA delivery is available through test centers using proctored exams. The MCA IRC Proctor program allows candidates to register and take a standard IRC exam wherever there is an approved MCA IRC proctor present and an Internet-connected PC (that meets system requirements). IRC guidelines for the state of Missouri can be found on the Missouri DESE Website. Missouri DESE IRC list.
How does it work?
First, you must be a Cisco Network Academy. If you want to become an Academy visit Cisco Netacad Website. Academies that wish to enroll in the MCA IRC Proctor program must identify at least one potential proctor, who then applies to become an approved Test Administrator through one of the Missouri Academy Support Centers (ASC). This process will allow you academy to administer proctored exams in the state of Missouri that meet the IRC requirement for your school.
The MCA IRC Proctor Test Delivery System has the following exams available for IRC delivery
- Introduction to Networks – Meet 75% or better on final
- Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials - Meet 75% or better on final
The following are Cisco courses that can be used for DESE Stackable IRC.
You can use any 2 of the following to create a stackable IRC for Missouri. The following courses will need to be proctored.
- Intro to Cybersecurity
- Intro to IOT (Internet of Things)
- IT Essentials
- Cybersecurity Essentials
- NDG Linux Essentials
- NDG Linux Unhatched
- Programing Essentials C and/or C++
- Programing Essentials Python
How do I apply to become a Test Administrator?
- Review the MCA IRC Proctor Guidelines
- Review and accept the Missouri Cisco Academy Credential Proctor Agreement.
- Please contact one of the 3 Missouri ASCs directly to expedite the application process. Your applications will be reviewed by one of the 3 ASCs and if approved, your credentials along with program information will be sent to you.
- After approval students will need to complete Candidate Agreement and academy will need to keep a log.
Midwest ASC Alliance - St. Louis Forest Park
St. Louis Community College
Phone: (314) 644-9756