Southeast has a certified Cisco Networking Academy and Support Center. It provides support to other Cisco academies and promotes training programs.
The Cisco Networking Academy provides a comprehensive e-learning program to give students technology skills essential in a global economy.
The foundation of a Cisco Network Academy can improve pedagogical and learning conditions within a school, provide modern knowledge to students and thus improve the basis for their further study or the choice of first employment. The school is granted access to up-to-date learning materials, multimedia learning tools, and network equipment discounts. It also seeks to refresh and complement the knowledge of teachers and provide an opportunity for the independent organization of courses for various participants. Each academy has a mutual cooperation contract with the selected Academy Support Center and at least two certified Cisco instructors.
For more information, contact Robbie Davis email@example.com, (573) 651-2655.
CompTia A+ - A+ establishes best practices in troubleshooting, networking and security across a variety of devices to set the stage for IT careers. The certification also matches professional tech skills with communication skills.
CompTia Security+ - CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
Cisco CCNA - As Enterprises migrate toward controller based architectures, the role and skills required of a core network engineer are evolving and more vital than ever. To prepare for this network transition, the CCNA Routing and Switching certification will not only prepare you with the knowledge of foundational technologies, but ensure you stay relevant with skill sets needed for the adoption of next generation technologies.
Cisco CCDA - Enterprise environments require networks designed for performance, availability, and scalability with the flexibility to meet rapidly evolving demands. To meet these challenges head on, skilled IT professionals are needed with up-to-date, fundamental network design skills.
Cisco CCNA Security - Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
Cisco CCNP - Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
VMware VCA & VCP - This industry-recognized certification validates that you know how to administer and troubleshoot vSphere infrastructures, leveraging best practices to provide a scalable and reliable virtualization platform for your company.
Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE) Technical Skills Attainment & Industry Recognized Credential (https://dese.mo.gov/college-career-readiness/career-education/technical-skills-attainment-industry-recognized-credential)
- TN255 Microcomputer Maintenance & Trouble shooting
- Includes IT Essentials: PC hardware and Software and aligns with CompTIA A+ Certification
- TN 275 Introduction to Networking
- With TN375 & TN475, covers materials for CCNA Certification
- TN 375 Routing and Switching Essentials
- With TN275 & TN475, covers materials for CCNA Certification
- TN 475 Scaling Networks
- With TN275 & TN375, covers materials for CCNA Certification
- TN 425 Wireless Communication & Mobile Data Networks
- TN 435 Network Security
- TN 565 Network Management
- TN 566 IP Telephony
- TN 395 Server Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Includes materials for the VMware certification (VCA and VCP)
- Consulting and supporting the foundation, organization and administrative management of academies
- Help in accessing available tools and resources
- Organization and management of competitions i.e. Cyberpatriots
- Help with promotion of competitions and career resources
- Promotion of Cisco Academy program in Southeast Missouri Area
- Link to the ASC community and other academies
- Equipment renting and instructor exchange services
- Organization and execution of additional trainings for instructors and/or academy administration
- Reporting to Cisco on performance of the academies