Southeast has a certified Cisco Networking Academy and Support Center. It provides support to other Cisco academies and promotes training programs.
The Cisco Networking Academy provides a comprehensive e-learning program to give students technology skills essential in a global economy.
The foundation of a Cisco Network Academy can improve pedagogical and learning conditions within a school, provide modern knowledge to students and thus improve the basis for their further study or the choice of first employment. The school is granted access to up-to-date learning materials, multimedia learning tools, and network equipment discounts. It also seeks to refresh and complement the knowledge of teachers and provide an opportunity for the independent organization of courses for various participants. Each academy has a mutual cooperation contract with the selected Academy Support Center and at least two certified Cisco instructors.
For more information, contact Robbie Davis firstname.lastname@example.org, (573) 651-2655.
CompTia A+ - A+ establishes best practices in troubleshooting, networking and security across a variety of devices to set the stage for IT careers. The certification also matches professional tech skills with communication skills. (TN255)
CompTia Security+ - CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career. (TN435)
VMware VCA and VCP - This industry-recognized certification validates that you know how to administer and troubleshoot vSphere infrastructures, leveraging best practices to provide a scalable and reliable virtualization platform for your company. (TN395)
CCT Routing and Switching - Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching (CCT Routing and Switching) certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments. Technicians in this area must be able to identify Cisco router and switch models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces; understand the Cisco IOS Software operating modes and identify commonly found software; and be able to use the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI) to connect and service products. Achieving CCT Routing and Switching certification is considered the best foundation for supporting other Cisco devices and systems. (TN275)
CCNA certification - CCNA certification proves you have what it takes to navigate the ever-changing landscape of IT. CCNA exam covers networking fundamentals, IP services, security fundamentals, automation and programmability. Designed for agility and versatility, CCNA validates that you have the skills required to manage and optimize today's most advanced networks. (TN275, TN375 and TN475)
CyberOps Associate certification - Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate certification program validates the day-today, tactical knowledge and skills that Security Operations Center (SOC) teams need to detect and respond to cybersecurity threats. (TN485 and TN495)
CCNP Enterprise Certification - Achieving CCNP Enterprise certification proves your skills with enterprise networking solutions. To earn CCNP Enterprise certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core enterprise technologies and one enterprise concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
Extreme Certified Specialist - The Extreme Networks® Certified Specialist (ECS) Certification provides networking professionals with methods to properly configure, deploy, manage and troubleshoot their Extreme Networks environments. This knowledge is reinforced through applying solid deployment models and recommended design practices.
3CX Certification - The program has three certification levels: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Certified. By investing time into our IP telephony certification, partners are able to increase sales, improve customer satisfaction and learn how to deploy and maintain systems more efficiently.
Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) Technical Skills Attainment and Industry Recognized Credential
- TN 255 Microcomputer Maintenance and Trouble shooting (Comptia A+)
- TN 275 Introduction to Networking (CCNA with TN375 and TN475)
- TN 375 Routing and Switching Essentials (CCNA with TN275 and TN475)
- TN 475 Scaling Networks (CCNA with TN275 and TN375)
- TN 395 Server Maintenance and Troubleshooting (VCA and VCP)
- TN 425 Wireless Communication and Mobile Data Networks (Extreme ECS)
- TN 435 Network Security (CCNA Security)
- TN 485 Network Operations I (CyberOps with TN495)
- TN 495 Network OPerations II (CyberOps with TN485)
- TN 565 Network Management
- TN 566 IP Telephony (3CX Certification)
- Consulting and supporting the foundation, organization and administrative management of academies
- Help in accessing available tools and resources
- Organization and management of competitions i.e. Cyberpatriots
- Help with promotion of competitions and career resources
- Promotion of Cisco Academy program in Southeast Missouri Area
- Link to the ASC community and other academies
- Equipment renting and instructor exchange services
- Organization and execution of additional trainings for instructors and/or academy administration
- Reporting to Cisco on performance of the academies
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701