Southeast Air Force ROTC offers two types of scholarship programs. One program makes scholarships available to high school seniors and graduates, while the other program is available only to college students. All scholarships pay tuition, book fees, and a tax-free monthly stipend of up to $500 per month that can be used for anything the scholarship recipient wishes.
Air Force ROTC scholarships for high school seniors and graduates
- Four-year scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis
- Applications are accepted June 1 - Dec. 1 of your senior year in high school
- Scholarship applications must be made online at the U.S. Air Force ROTC website
Air Force ROTC scholarships for students already enrolled at Southeast
These scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis. Students already enrolled in AFROTC as well as those not enrolled are eligible to compete. Application periods for these vary depending on the type of scholarship. Specific requirements and applications can be obtained by contacting the Air Force ROTC office.
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be medically qualified
- Pass the Air Force Officer Qualification Test
- Pass the Physical Fitness Assessment
- Have at least a 2.5 cumulative college GPA
Additional Air Force ROTC Scholarships
- Nursing scholarships
- Pre-health scholarships are available to pre-med majors. If you receive this type of scholarship, you are guaranteed an Air Force scholarship to medical school.
Southeast awards more than $20 million in scholarships each year. When you apply to Southeast, we review your application for most of our scholarships automatically and award Academic scholarships at the time of admission.