Third-Party Transcript Orders

We will order an initial electronic college transcript on your behalf if you and your previous college meet these requirements:

  • The student is a domestic student (U.S. citizen, green card holder, or undocumented citizen/DACA)
  • The student applied for admission for a term later than Spring 2024.
  • The student has earned a high school diploma or high school equivalency.
  • The student agreed to 3rd party transcript orders on the application for admission. You can view whether you agree to the statement by logging into, selecting the appropriate application, and clicking Preview Application on the left. Under the Academic Plans section, the field is called “I Agree to the Third Party Transcript Order Statement Above.”
  • The college from which a transcript is needed is a National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment member that allows 3rd party orders for admission, and the student doesn’t have any holds preventing completion of a 3rd party transcript order at that college.
  • The program for which the student has applied is not MA: Communication Disorders or MS: Athletic Training. These programs require official transcripts to be sent to another third party.
  • The college from which a transcript is needed is based in the United States.

Note: You are responsible for submitting official final college transcripts. Once we have ordered an official transcript on your behalf, the arrival time of that transcript will depend on your previous college. If you need to know when it may arrive, please call your previous college directly. If you have questions for us, call (573) 651-2590 or email