Associate Director of Admissions — College of Education, Health and Human Studies
- Physical Trainer, 24 Hour Fitness (2011-2012)
- Resident Assistant, Boys Hope Girls Hope(2012-2013)
- English Teacher, China (2013-2014)
- Physical Trainer, Crumley House Brain Injury Rehab Center (2015-2016)
- Admissions Counselor, East Tennessee State University (2016-2018)
- International Admissions Counselor, East Tennessee State University (2018-2019)
- Assistant Director for Recruitment, East Tennessee State University (2019-2021)
- Associate Director of Admissions, East Tennessee State University (2021-Present)
Health Management: Exercise Science Concentration. I was very satisfied with the quality of the Exercise Science program. Although I am not currently working in the field, I feel like I was well prepared upon graduating from SEMO. The program prepared me well for a few different roles I have held.
Probably my Hall Director or fellow Resident Assistants. This became a community for me and helped drive my involvement on campus.
I was involved in Student Ambassadors, Presidential Ambassadors, All-University Judicial Board, Housing and Residence Life, and a few others. Each of those organizations helped prepare me for life after college. From leaderships skills to networking opportunities, each organization helped me grow as an individual and professional. My current career in higher education, specifically in admissions, enrollment, and student success, was stirred in my roles as a Student Ambassador and Resident Assistant.
Involvement and volunteering can open so many doors. I was involved in so many different things (too many sometimes) and that has given me so many incredible opportunities since graduation.
Family. Mid-Sized. Opportunity.