Welcome to Southeast. We can't wait to see what you do!
STEP 1: COMPILE ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, AND CREATE COPIES OF EACH IN PDF FORMAT
Required application documents include:
- Financial affidavit and proof of finances (see Financial Proof Standard)
- Web-only applicants are not required to submit proof of finances
- Passport copy
- Please include valid passport copies for all dependents listed on your application.
- Passport must be valid at least six months beyond the intended program start date.
- If you are studying in the US, please submit the SEVIS Visa Status Verification Form. This form is a verification of your visa status, and not a request to transfer your SEVIS record to us. Please note that
Southeast does NOT accept SEVIS record in terminated or completed status.
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Go to our application page and create an account.
- Choose IEP only ((Academic Level= Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Student Type= Intensive English Program IEP Only) and the entry term you are applying for. Please be sure to complete your application before our posted Application Deadlines.
- Upload all required documents in the application. Important notes:
- All uploaded files must be in .pdf format
- If possible, save your .pdf files with your family name and name of document (e.g., Smith_transcript.pdf).
- Be sure to upload the required documents in the correct fields.
- Only one document can be uploaded into each field. Documents saved in an upload field will be deleted from the system when another document is uploaded.
- Submit the online application and pay the $60 non-refundable application fee prior to our posted Application Deadlines.
- Southeast does not require a tuition deposit. First tuition payment is due at the beginning of the first semester.