Welcome to Southeast. We can't wait to see what you do!
STEP 1: COMPILE ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, AND CREATE COPIES OF EACH IN PDF FORMAT
Required application documents include:
- Transcripts (see Academic Credential Standard)
- Submitted transcripts in PDF format are considered unofficial. After an applicant is admitted, official copies of transcripts are required to be submitted before student can enroll in courses.
- Academic credential standards for transcripts to be official are detailed in our policies and guidelines. Please ensure you mail the transcripts by the deadline listed under policies.
- Financial affidavit and proof of finances (see Financial Proof Standard)
- Passport copy
- Please include valid passport copies for all dependents listed on your application.
- Passport must be valid at least six months beyond the intended program start date.
- If you are studying in the US, please submit the SEVIS Visa Status Verification Form. This form is a verification of your visa status, and not a request to transfer your SEVIS record to us. Please note that
Southeast does NOT accept SEVIS record in terminated or completed status.
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Go to our application page and create an account.
- Choose the level (Academic Level= Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Student Type=Intensive English Program Conditional Admission) and program you want to study, as well as the entry term you are applying for. Please be sure to complete your application before our posted Application Deadlines.
- Upload all required documents in the application. Important notes:
- All uploaded files must be in .pdf format
- If possible, save your .pdf files with your family name and name of document (e.g., Smith_transcript.pdf).
- Be sure to upload the required documents in the correct fields.
- Only one document can be uploaded into each field. Documents saved in an upload field will be deleted from the system when another document is uploaded.
- Submit the online application and pay the $60 non-refundable application fee prior to our posted Application Deadlines.
- Arrange to have all required official transcripts and test scores sent to Southeast. See Deadline to Submit Official Transcripts and/or Test Scores.
- Southeast does not require a tuition deposit. First tuition payment is due at the beginning of the first semester.