Minors are a secondary area of academic focus. This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
15 Hours Required
- NG101 Introduction to Military Science (3)
- NG103 Army War Leader Course (3)
- NG301 Adaptive Leadership I (3)
- NG302 Adaptive Army Leadership II (3)
Choose 6 Hours from:
- NG201 Introduction to Army Team Leadership I (3)
- NG202 Team Leadership II (3)
- NG401 Application of Army Leadership Skills (3)
- NG402 Preparing for First Duty Assignment (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.