Get Funding for Your Education
Missouri’s opened the door to a more educated workforce. We want to help you walk through it. If you’re an adult learner and a Missouri resident returning to college, learn about the Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant. It’s a statewide financial aid program that can be used to pursue a certificate, degree or industry-recognized credential in a high need area in Missouri. This major is eligible for the Fast Track grant.
Outcomes & Careers
Successful Outcomes Rate
Students graduating with degrees from the Department of Engineering and Technology report being employed or furthering their education six months after graduation.
Computer and Information Analyst
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual salary for a computer and information analyst is $97,570.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual salary for an industrial engineer is $82,660.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the mean annual salary for an engineering technologist and technician is $62,130.
Students will transfer to another university for an additional two years of study from which they will receive their engineering degree. The engineering curriculum below is closely articulated with programs at the Missouri University of Science & Technology.
- CH184 General Chemistry I Lab (1)
- CH185 General Chemistry I (3)
- EC215 Principles of Microeconomics (3)
- EN100 English Composition (3)
- PS103 U.S. Political Systems (3)
- MN120 Fundamentals of Engineering Design Processes (3)
- MA140 Analytic Geometry and Calculus I (5)
- MA145 Analytic Geometry and Calculus II (4)
- MA244 Analytic Geometry and Calculus III (4)
- MA334 Computer Programming (3)
- MA350 Differential Equations I (3)
- EP100 Intro to Engineering (3)
- EP240 Circuit Analysis I (3)
- EP261 Engineering Mechanics Statics (3)
- EP262 Engineering Mechanics Dynamics (3)
- PH230 General Physics I (5)
- PH231 General Physics II (5)
Choose 6 Hours:
- AN100-599 Anthropology
- PL100-599 Philosophy
- PS100-599 Political Science
- PY100-599 Psychology
- US100-599 U.S. History
- WH100-599 World History
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.
Engineering and Technology in Action
Getting the Job
Your education is just one piece to launching an extraordinary career. Once you’ve mastered the material, you still have to find the job you want, make the right connections, sell your knowledge and experience—and if all this is giving you anxiety, don’t panic. SEMO’s Career Services office is here to help you with the next step. They’ll provide the expertise and support you need, so you’re landing your dream job in no time.
Pre-Engineering Degree Map
Explore the courses you'll need to complete your degree.