Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Architectural Design Minor - 15 Hours Required
- CM126 Computer Aided Architectural Drafting (3)
- CM226 Residential Architectural Drafting and Design (3)
- CM322 Commercial Architectural Drafting and Design (3)
Choose two courses:
(Only one IU/UI class can be selected)
- AH337 Issues in Modern Architecture (3)
- CM143 Construction Methods and Materials I (3)
- CM310 Building Codes and Compliance (3)
- CM315 Construction Contracts and Legal Issues (3)
- HO330 Strategic Landscape Design (3)
- HP585 History of American Architecture (3)
- IU306 Perspectives on Urban Design (3)
- UI340 Housing Perspectives
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.