College of Education, Health and Human Studies
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is housed within the College of Education, Health and Human Studies. The college boasts programs that train students in mind, body, and soul. So, whether you want to teach, to care, to support, or to fix, we have a program to get you there.
What You'll Study
The certificate in trauma & resiliency studies will help meet the educational needs of current graduate students and professionals who aim to strengthen their understanding and skillset in the area of trauma and resilience.
This certificate requires 9 hours of coursework.
- ED535: The Trauma-Informed Professional (3)
- CF602: Trauma-Informed Care
One elective from the list below:
- EX621 Behavior Intervention Strategies (2) / EX 622 Behavior Intervention Strategies Internship (1)
- CJ630: Contemporary Juvenile Justice (3)
- PS518: Public Policy Analysis (3)
- EA709: Leadership and Communications (3)
- CP631: Crisis Intervention and Consultation (3)
Explore The Department of Child and Family Studies
Getting the Job
Your education is just one piece to launching an extraordinary career. Once you’ve mastered the material, you still have to find the job you want, make the right connections, sell your knowledge and experience—and if all this is giving you anxiety, don’t panic. SEMO’s Career Services office is here to help you with the next step. They’ll provide the expertise and support you need, so you’re landing your dream job in no time.
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.