Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
The human resource management minor curriculum provides an understanding of acquiring, developing, and managing employees for an organization. You’ll complete a minimum of 15 credit hours.
Human Resources - 15 Hours Required
- MG301 Principles of Management (3)
- MG356 Foundations of Human Resource Management (3)
- MG566 Legal and Union Issues in Human Resources (3)
Choose 6 Hours from:
- MG416 Acquiring Talent (3)
- MG426 Managing and Developing Talent (3)
- MG436 Compensating Talent (3)
- MG456 Topics in Human Resource Management (3