The volunteer Foundation Board of Directors includes many Southeast alumni, regional business leaders, and supporters of the University.
Southeast Missouri University Foundation’s Board of Directors is responsible for establishing a continuous development operation to support scholarships and other strategic initiatives of Southeast; to encourage voluntary contributions regularly from alumni, friends, corporations, foundations, and other organizations; and to oversee and recommend procedures relating to the investment of foundation assets.
Board members come from not only the southeast Missouri region and the St. Louis area but also from across the country. In addition, the Board includes University administrators, a faculty representative and two student representatives. Last year, the Board also welcomed its first international alumnus.
Board Meeting Update
The Board of Directors met on Friday, March 24, 2023, via Zoom and in the Wehking Alumni Center, Kem Statuary Hall.
Meeting topics included:
- Approval of October 28, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Appointment of Chair and Vice Chair
- Appointment of Members and Committee Chairs
- Finance and Audit Committee Report
- Governance and Nominating Committee Report
- Resource and Development Committee Report
- Remarks from the President
- Report from the Executive Director
- Recognition of Outgoing Members
Foundation Board of Directors
The volunteer Foundation Board of Directors includes many Southeast alumni, regional business leaders, and supporters of the University. Explore the current membership now.