The Master of Business Administration: Health Administration prepares students for
a variety of opportunities in the healthcare industry. Examples include: SSM Healthcare,
Southeast Health, and American Express. This major provides flexible online access
to participate in coursework taught by the same faculty on-campus. This program is
accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and
the Network of International Business Schools, (NIBS). This program is perfect for
those who wish to pursue clinical management or transition out of direct patient care
into an executive support or administrative role.
What You'll Do
- Gain an in-depth understanding of family structures, dynamics and interactions along
with developmental issues across the lifespan.
- Develop skills in assessing, creating and implementing interventions to improve family
- Be trained to work with a wide variety of populations and have the opportunity to
work part-time or volunteer in one of our four state licensed centers that serve children,
seniors and developmentally disabled adults.
- Be offered “real world” experiences through placement in agencies and programs serving
young children and parents, pregnant teens, senior adults, low-income families, and
What You'll Study
- CF102 Relationships in the 21st Century
- CF120 The Child
- CF207 Gerontology Practicum
- CF320 Life Skills Education
View College Page