The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported wage and salary employment in the
medical and health services management category is projected to grow 23 percent between
2012 and 2022. This growth rate is much faster than other industries. While many of
these jobs are for practitioners, nurses, and allied health professionals, many others
have duties that do not include hands-on patient care: for example, marketing, human
resources, finance, and administration positions.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building with
a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Participate in practicums and internships designed to provide real world experience
in healthcare organizations
What You'll Study
- AC221 Principles of Accounting I
- MK301 Principles of Marketing
- EC585 Healthcare Economics
- HA585 Marketing Healthcare
View College Page