Retail and wholesale fashion merchandising is one of today’s most vital and dynamic
industries. This ever-changing field includes global opportunities in the areas of
apparel, accessories, home furnishings and gifts. Opportunities include the fields
of media, public relations and technology. Academic training is designed to develop
the creative, technical and business skills to become a successful fashion professional.
What You'll Do
- Gain the knowledge and professionalism required to assume an entry-level position
- Be exposed to all areas of the global fashion business in the classroom.
- Participate in an internship that fits their skills and future goals within the fashion
- Have the opportunity to travel to national and international markets.
- Have access to study abroad programs offered within the Harrison College of Business
What You'll Study
- Fashion merchandising; visual merchandising; textiles; fashion forecasting; retail
buying; retail strategy; global merchandising
- Skill development in communication, professionalism and clothing construction
- Management and marketing fundamentals
- Fashion merchandising study tour in New York City (optional)
View College Page