Can I change my meal plan?

Students can change their meal plan anytime during the first eight weeks of the semester. In order to change your meal plan a student can complete a meal plan change request form available at the Office of Residence Life or by e-mailing the Office of Residence Life at requesting the change.  As changes in meal plan impacts a student’s bill, all requests must be made in writing or via e-mail. Be sure to include your name and student ID number in your e-mail. Changes cannot be made over the phone.


Fax: 573-651-2557
Towers Complex 102
Office of Residence Life
One University Plaza, MS 0055
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701

Staff Directory