- Synthetic Organic Chemistry:
- Development of new reagents, catalysts, and reaction methodology.
- Utilization of developed tools to synthesize biologically significant scaffolds, natural product-mimic libraries, and total synthesis to discover new pharmacophores and lead-hits.
- Synthesis of Conjugated Polymers:
- Utilization in organic field-effect transistors and Solar Cells
Current Students Resources for you
Parents & Families Resources for you
Accepted Students Resources for you
Counselors Resources for you
Faculty & Staff Resources for you
Community Partners Resources for you