See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
All Agribusiness Plant and Soil Science Majors will take the Agribusiness Core, 35 hours of classes that match all Agribusiness Options. With the Plant and Soil
Science option, you will be required to take 32 hours of plant and soil science oriented
- AG 440 Percision Agriculture
- AO 215 Soils
- AO 260 Integrated Pest Management
- AO 323 Plant Pathalogy
- AO 327 Sustainable Agriculture
- AO 401 Agriculture & Natural Resource Management
- AO 420 Crop Physiology
- AO 427 Soil Fertility & Plant Nutrition
- AO 444 Principles of Plant Breeding or AO 321 Cotton & Rice Culture
- AO 480 Crop Production
- AY 105 Animal Science Experiences
The Plant and Soil Science Option is available at all three centers in the Bootheel.
Allowing for you to complete your degree from Sikeston, Kennett, or Malden without
needing to take courses at the campus on Cape Girardeau.