Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Political Science Minor
(15 Hours Required)
- PS103 U.S. Political Systems (3)
- PS104 Comparative Political Systems (3)
- PS240 Introduction to Political Science (3)
- PS471 Senior Seminar in Political Science (3)
- Choose 6 Hours PS courses (At least 2 hours must be 300-500 level)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.