Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Finance Minor - (15 Hours Required)
- FI361 Financial Management (3)
- FI364 Modern Financial Institution (3)
- FI368 Investments (3)
Choose 6 Hours From:
- FI courses (300-500 level)
- AC375 Financial Statement Analysis (3)
- FIXXX (300-500 level) (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.