Environmental quality is fundamental to our quality of life. Environmental science
seeks to preserve and improve our environment for ourselves and future generations.
What You'll Do
- Complete a science-intensive interdisciplinary curriculum providing a foundation to
address environmental issues of today and the future
- Study in modern classrooms and laboratories in the remodeled Magill Hall of Science.
- Gain valuable professional and personal experiences through internships and/or research
- Be well prepared to enter career positions in the environmental field or to pursue
post-baccalaureate education programs.
- Develop competencies to become professional and community leaders in efforts to develop
a sustainable society.
What You'll Study
- EV443 Epidemiology
- EV453 Occupational Health
- EV455 Industrial Hygiene
- EV460 Introduction to Toxicology
View College Page