A major in business administration prepares students for a variety of administrative
opportunities in the education services industry, the healthcare industry, state and
local government, and finance and insurance sectors.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study online or in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building
with a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College
What You'll Study
- MK301 Principles of Marketing
- FI361 Financial Management
- BA490 Business Policy & Strategy
- MG301 Principles of Management
View College Page