See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
A major in business administration prepares students for a variety of administrative
opportunities in the education services industry, the healthcare industry, state and
local government, and finance and insurance sectors.
What You'll Do
- Interact with qualified, award winning faculty in a small class environment.
- Study online or in Robert A. Dempster Hall, an efficient and beautiful business building
with a look and feel of a corporate environment.
- Have access to more than 30 study-abroad programs offered with the Harrison College
of Business and Computing.
What You'll Study
- Self-selected courses covering a variety of business topics
- A solid core of business courses encompassing all business disciplines, including
management, marketing, finance, accounting, business law, information systems, quantitative
analysis, business strategy & international business
- A set of support courses for development of skills in communication, computer applications,
ethical leadership, professionalism, and economic and statistical analysis
View College Page