See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
The Applied Technology degree is specifically designed for students who have earned
a technically-oriented Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree from an accredited
institution. The courses in this program allows students to build on the AAS curriculum
to earn a 4-year Bachelor of Applied Science degree.
What You'll Do
- Apply credit they received from an Associate of Applied Science Degree to a Bachelor
of Applied Science Degree.
- Understand the fundamental concepts required to be a professional in their chosen
field, including concepts in mathematics, physical sciences, technology and management.
- Obtain more specialized knowledge in elective areas of the students choosing- including
construction, electrical systems, mechanical systems, manufacturing, networking, facilities
and/or computer graphics.
What You'll Study
- IM 300 Technical Communication
- IM 506 Projects in IET
- UI 410 Manufacturing Research in a Global Society
View College Page