Textbook Rental Services employs student workers to assist with the day-to-day operation. Learn more about our current openings.
Description of Duties
- Providing excellent customer service to students, faculty, staff, and visitors
- Flexible work schedules
- Checking in/out rental books to students
- Checking in shipments, processing orders, stocking shelves
- Data entry into Textbook Rental software program
- Provide clerical assistance to department
- Assist with annual textbook inventory (in June)
- Assist with the Redhawk Food Pantry operations
- An understanding of and commitment to customer service and cultural diversity
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without accommodations
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent telephone, email and social media skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Ability to manage time well
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work well independently and/or with others in a team setting
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Must be available to work during the summer break, winter break, some weekends, and other University breaks
Employment applications available at Textbook Rental, bottom floor Kent Library, Rm. 123. You can submit via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your summer and fall schedule with your application.