See the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, including
a list of University contact information at semo.edu/covid19.
Southeast Online Checklist
(This checklist is for students completing an online-only degree. Visiting students
taking an online course should follow the instructions here: https://www.semo.edu/admissions/visiting.html and be sure and mention that you are a visiting student).
Use the admitted student checklist to keep track of your admission status
After you're Enrolled
- Know how to access your course(s) in the portal. (my courses tab)
- Bookmark the following links in case of portal maintenance/inaccessibility:
- Alternate access for student email
- Alternate access for online courses
- Contact Textbook Rental to arrange for rental textbooks
- Check the Southeast Bookstore to see if any supplemental materials are required or to purchase textbooks.
- If you are a student with a disability, contact Disability Services:
- To complete the process for requesting assistance/accommodations.
- To notify them of your schedule if special textbooks/materials are needed.
- Prepare a tentative schedule (days and times) when you will work on your course every
week to avoid falling behind.
- Mark your calendar for the starting date of your course, and login on that day for
initial instructions. If you experience technical problems with your login, contact
your instructor as soon as possible.
- Note important dates in the academic calendar.