Department of Engineering and Technology
- Ph.D.(2000) Electrical Engineering, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
- M.S. (1997) Electrical Engineering, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
- M.S. (1989) Physics, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou (China).
- B. S. (1986) Engineering Mechanics, Tsinghua University, Beijing (China).
2007 - Present
Southeast Missouri State University
Assistant/ Associate/ Professor
2001 – 2007
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater
2000 – 2001
University of Wisconsin-Platteville
1989 – 1995
Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing (China)
Member of Technical Staff
Membership in Professional Organizations
- Member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- Member of APS (American Physical Society)
- Member of ASEE (American Society for Engineering Education)
- Yumin Zhang, Essential Engineering Thermodynamics: A Student's Guide. Morgan & Claypool (2018). ISBN-13: 978-1681734231.
- Yumin Zhang, The Tao of Microelectronics. IOP Concise Physics (2014). ISBN-13: 978-1627054522.
- Yumin Zhang, Roots and Branches: A Systematic Way of Learning Chinese Characters. Outskirts Press (2013). ISBN-13: 9781478710790
- Yumin Zhang, “Theory, Experiments and Applications of Chiral Metamaterials”, Chapter
1 in Advances in Materials Science Research, Volume 28, edited by Maryann C. Wythers. Nova Science Publishers, 2017. ISBN-13:
- Yumin Zhang, “Dynamic Systems with Multiple Elements,” chapter 5 in Systems Thinking: Foundation, Uses and Challenges, edited by Moti Frank, Haim Shaked, Sigal Koral-Kordova.Nova Science Publishers, 2016. ISBN-13: 978-1634852234.
- Yumin Zhang, “Transport Process in Nanoscale Transistors,” chapter 10 in Doped Nanomaterials and Nanodevices, edited by Wei Chen. American Scientific Publishers, 2010. ISBN: 978-1588831101.