Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Marketing Professional Selling Minor
(15 Hours Required)
- MK301 Principles of Marketing (3)
- MK342 Professional Selling (3)
- MK442 Advanced Selling (3)
- MK547 Sales Management (3)
- Choose any MK course except MK 449 and MK 473 (3)*
*Cannot double count electives in other Marketing minors