Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Integrated Marketing Communications Minor - (15 Hours Required)
- MK301 Principles of Marketing (3)
- MK341 Public Relations (3)
- MK342 Professional Selling (3)
- MK343 Integrated Marketing Communication (3)
- MK443 Digital & Integrated Marketing Communications Practicum (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.