Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Business Analytics Minor - (18 Hours Required)
- CS101 Introduction to Computer Programming (3)
- QM352 Quantitative Analysis (3)
- MOS Excel Certification required*
Choose 3 hours:
- CS440 Database (3)
- MI375 Management Information Systems (3)
Choose 9 hours:
- AC330 Accounting Analytics (3)
- CS433 Data Analytics (3)
- CS453 Machine Learning (3)
- CS505 Data Mining (3)
- EC351 Applied Economics Models (3)
- EC490 Business Forecasting (3)
- ER561 Business Planning for New Ventures (3)
- HA540 Healthcare Informatics (3)
- HA545 Healthcare Database Systems (3)
- IS465 Management Support Systems (3)
- MG436 Compensating Talent (3)
- MG416 Acquiring Talent (3)
- MK345 Introduction to Business Research (3)
- QM358 Operations Management (3)
- QM558 Principles of Supply Chain Management (3)
*Required of the most current or most recent version of Microsoft Excel.
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.