Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
The management minor curriculum provides an understanding of the foundation of managing and improving an organization. You’ll complete a minimum of 15 credit hours.
Management Minor - 15 Hours Required
- MG301 Principles of Management (3)
- MG550 Improving Team Performance (3)
- MG562 Organization Theory and Design (3)
Choose 6 Hours from*:
- ER361 Principles of Entrepreneurship (3)
- ER 531 Creative Problem Solving in Business (3)
- IM411 Total Quality Assurance (3)
- MG354 Business Negotiation: Concepts and Practice (3)
- MG356 Foundations of Human Resource Management (3)
- MG457 Organizational Behavior (3)
- MG470 Leadership in Management (3)
- MG560 International Management (3)
*Cannot double count electives in other Management minors