Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
International Business Minor - (18 Hours Required)
- EC580 International Economics (3)
- FI540 International Finance (3)
- MG560 International Management (3)
- MK560 International Marketing (3)
- UI343 Transcultural Experience (3)
Choose 3 Hours From:
- AC540 International Perspectives in Accounting (3)
- MK478 Global Logistics (3)
- UI322 International Political Economy (3)
- UI349 Comparative Economics Systems (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.