The President’s Council is Southeast Missouri University Foundation’s most prestigious recognition society.
The President's Council recognizes lifetime giving, specifically those who have made cumulative gifts of $20,000 or more as individuals or $50,000 or more as corporations.
The President’s Council is comprised of individuals and corporations who are investors in the success of Southeast Missouri State University. Their legacy is reflected in the accomplishments and achievements of Southeast’s students.
President’s Council Levels
- Governor’s Club – cumulative giving of $1,000,000 or more
- Ambassador – cumulative giving between $500,000-999,999
- Fellow – cumulative giving between $250,000-499,999
- Benefactor – cumulative giving between $100,000-249,999
- Builder – cumulative giving between $50,000-99,999
- Hall of Honor – cumulative giving between $20,000-49,999
Please contact us if you have interest in being part of the President’s Council or adjusting your giving level.