Be a part of the fastest growing club at Southeast.
eSports is a rapidly growing industry that offers a form of sport competition through video games. Just like traditional sports, Southeast students wanted a gaming space to gather, play, compete, and relax, so we built one.
At Southeast, we want our students to have every opportunity to find their fit during their time in college. The eSports Club and eSports Arena give students a community to compete in tournaments and connect with other Redhawks, or simply provide a great place to play recreationally and make new friends. Whether you're a competitive or recreational gamer, you can join over 300 other Southeast students in this growing club.
ASUS Gaming Computers
The eSports Arena is located on the main floor of the Towers Complex and can support up to 12 participants PC gaming at the same time.
The Arena is Open Daily with 24/7 Access for Club Members
Console Gaming Areas
In addition to the 12 ASUS gaming computers, we have console gaming areas that consist of two Xbox Ones, two Nintendo Switches, and one PlayStation 4 Pro.
Located on the main floor of the Towers Complex, the eSports Arena is home to:
- 12 ASUS gaming computers
- 5 console gaming areas with two Xbox Ones, two Nintendo Switches, and one PlayStation 4 Pro
- 70-inch wall-mounted television to get a bird’s-eye view of games being played real-time and ability to view live streams on Twitch
- lounge area for viewers and two conference tables for team meetings or a great place to do homework while enjoying the atmosphere.
- open daily with 24/7 access to club members and after-hours and late night/early morning access
Competitive club teams include:
- League of Legends
- Rainbow 6 Siege
- Rocket League
- Apex Legends
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare