Minors are a secondary area of academic focus.
This can be helpful if you have several areas you’d like to study but don’t want to do a double major. A minor can complement your main course of study by enhancing the value of your major, helping you to find an area of specialization within your major. Or, your minor can just be something you really enjoy and want to know more about. Some degrees require a minor.
Data Science Minor - 15 Hours - Required Courses
- MA323 Statistical Methods (3)
- MA475 Multivariate Methods (3)
- MA530 Statistical Learning (3)
Choose 6 hours:
- BI443 Epidemiology (3)
- BI458 Analytical Bioinformatics (3)
- CS453 Machine Learning (3)
- CS433 Data Analytics (3)
- HA540 Healthcare Informatics (3)
- HA545 Healthcare Database Systems (3)
- MG575 Information Technology Management (3)
- MI375 Management Information Systems (3)
Become a Redhawk.
Do more than dream about the future. Take the first steps to make it all happen.